Dr. Agnes Nowakowski L.Ac, DACM
Agnes has advanced oncology training from:
- MD Anderson Cancer Center Integrative Medicine program.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Fundamentals of Oncology Acupuncture.
- She holds a BS in Clinical Laboratory Sciences and Microbiology. Agnes integrates functional medicine into her treatments.
- Her knowledge of blood chemistry allows her to explain lab results and evaluate diagnostic tests from a holistic perspective.
- Active member of the Society of Acupuncture Research, and Society of Integrative Oncology.
- She regularly attends workshops and conferences on incorporating acupuncture into oncology care.
- Agnes frequently presents to local cancer support groups and other practitioners within her field to increase knowledge and awareness of oncology acupuncture and integrative medicine.
Agnes is the owner of Highland Lakes Acupuncture in Bee Cave Texas where she maintains a general practice.
She is an active member of The Society For Integrative Oncology, promoting holistic options for all cancer patients. She works closely with your oncology team in providing a treatment plan and supporting your recovery.
In collaboration with Highland Lakes Acupuncture, Agnes provides services in the infusion room at Texas Oncology Central. This has allowed her to treat many patients during active chemotherapy infusions, building her experience and expertise.
She also provided care to participants of Stiletto Stampede for the Cure "Boob Camp" rehabilitation program. This program focused on breast cancer survivors as they recovered from various surgeries. She continues to use acupuncture to alleviate pain and discomfort, stimulate tissue regeneration to aid in scar repair and increasing mobility.
Schedule with Agnes today:
Mari Galle L.Ac, DACM
Mari is a licensed acupuncturist and board certified in acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine.
Mari's advanced training includes:
- Certification by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Graduate of AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine
- Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a concentration in Nutrition
She is passionate about understanding patients' ailments from a holistic approach. Her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a concentration in Nutrition has given her a strong foundation of biological processes that when combined with her studies in Traditional Chinese Medicine allows for a great understanding of the human body, mind and spirit.