Lymphedema Treatment Rates
We are an out-of-network private pay specialty rehab clinic. Our relationship is with our clients, not insurance companies.
- This means that you will pay a flat fee of $135 at every treatment session.
- This fee includes your initial bandaging supplies and other supplies needed for your treatment and your home exercise program.
You can request reimbursement from your insurance company: (with the exception of Medicare)
- Upon request we will supply the paperwork needed to submit to your insurance company as an out of network provider.
- You are responsible for submitting the paperwork to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- Your insurance company will reimburse you directly based on your insurance plan's out-of-network physical therapy benefits.
- Medicare does not allow a patient to request reimbursement.
Why are we private pay?
- Due to a trend in decreasing reimbursement rates for physical therapy services PT clinics are forced to double book, shorten treatment times and use aids and assistants to sustain the clinic. A private pay out-of-network system ensures the highest quality care and greatest patient outcomes.
- This model allows the relationship and treatment plan to stay between the patient and their therapist.
- This allows you to receive one-on-one care for 60 minutes with a highly skilled doctor of physical therapy. Our clinic will never double book clients. You will never receive treatment from an aid or physical therapy assistant. The entire hour will be devoted to your care and recovery.
- The number of visits and length of time you receive care is dictated by what you, your physical therapist and your referring physician deem appropriate and necessary, not your insurance company.
A script from a medical doctor is required in the state of Texas to receive physical therapy treatment.